Our replacement kit contains everything you need to have your cracked, shattered, dead pixels, liquid-damaged, or wrong iPhone 5S screen repaired/replaced.
1 x LCD screen replacement for iPhone 5S
1 x repair kit
1 x User manual
- Make sure your 5S is powered off before screen repair is carried out.
- You should ensure the phone’s battery is not connected before attempting fix, to avoid a battery explosion, though rare to occur.
- Follow details of instruction manuals, and if you’re in doubt, watch a replacement video tutorial.
- There should be no messing with the screws. Make sure the right screws are getting in their right holes. You don’t want to attempt a screen replacement to generate a circuit and logic board damage.
- Make sure there are no particles or debris on the screen connector.
- Remove the SIM holder by using a card pin.
- Unscrew the device by simply using the Pentalobe screwdriver.
- Carefully open the device’s screen using the plastic pry tool, sucker
- Remove the device’s battery flex cable and the battery itself.
- Remove the metal cover by undoing the screws holding them.
- Disconnect and remove the screen accessories such as the cable connectors of the digitizer, front camera, home button and the screen.
- Replace the screen and carry out installation steps according to how you made the dis-assembly.
You should have any problem fixing your screen yourself even when you don’t have the basics of iPhone repairs. The instruction manuals also give more clear-cut steps on replacing your iPhone 5S. However, a quick tutorial on fixing your iPhone’s screen can be followed on YouTube for an error-free repair experience.