Accidents occur and you need that smartphone’s cracked, shattered or water-damaged screen fixed ASAP. When you do not have AppleCare+, Apple can still help you fix your broken screen…but at what price? Last time we checked, at over $200!
You do not have to spend that much to replace your phone screen when you can perform a quick one-hour DIY screen repair which will cost you around $50 little more or less.Hence, we introduce to you our iPhone 6 Plus screen replacement kit
What’s inside the package?
1 x LCD screen replacement for iPhone 6 Plus
1 x repair kit tools
1 x User manual
Home button and camera are not included.
- Make sure your 6 Plus is powered off before screen repair is carried out.
- Remember, accidents happen! You may ensure the phone’s battery is disconnected before attempting the fix, to avoid a battery explosion, though rare to occur.
- Follow details of instruction manuals, and if you’re in doubt, watch a replacement video tutorial on youtube
- There should be no messing with the screws. Make sure the right screws are getting in their right holes. You don’t want to attempt a screen replacement to generate a circuit and logic board damage.
- Make sure there are no particles or debris on the screen connector.
- Remove the SIM holder by using a card pin.
- Unscrew the device by simply using the Pentalobe screwdriver.
- Carefully open the device’s screen using the plastic pry tool, sucker
- Remove the device’s battery flex cable and the battery itself.
- Remove the metal cover by undoing the screws holding them.
- Disconnect and remove the screen accessories such as the cable connectors of the digitizer, front camera, home button and the screen.
- Replace the screen and carry out installation steps according to how you made the disassembly.