The iPhone 6S Plus Screen Replacement from ucrackurepair.com comes with every parts and repair tools needed to make your iPhone 6S Plus new again.
1 x LCD screen replacement for iPhone 6S Plus
1 x repair kit
1 x User manual
Important installation tips
- Make sure your device is powered off or battery cable is disconnected before screen repair process begins.
- Ensure the phone’s battery is drained before attempting to fix, so as to avoid a battery explosion, in case of hard and sharp contacts.
- Make sure there are no particles or debris on the screen connector.
- There are fitting screwdrivers for the screws. Make sure you use corresponding screwdrivers. Not doing so may result in damage in affected screw thread or phone.
- The screw map helps you recall the location of the screws. Make sure you use it.
- Handle the screen flexes cable with care as it is very fragile. A damaged flex would render the frame unusable.
- Remove the SIM holder by using a card pin.
- Unscrew the device by simply using the Pentalobe screwdriver.
- Carefully open the device’s screen using the plastic pry tool, sucker
- Remove the devices battery flex cable and the battery itself.
- Remove the metal cover by undoing the screws holding them.
- Disconnect and remove the screen accessories such as the cable connectors of the digitizer, front camera, home button and the screen.
- Replace the screen and carry out installation steps according to how you made the disassembly.
If you’re not an expert in phone repairs, we suggest that you watch a YouTube video tutorial on how to replace iPhone 6S Plus LCD Screen .