Our iPhone 7 screen replacement kit comes with a touch digitizer, a 3-dimensional touch frame assembly with repair tools and instructions on how to do a DIY screen replacement
You should, however, note that this product, like many other repair kits, doesn’t come with the front camera, thermal plate and home button. All these have to be removed from the cracked LCD you are trying to replace and transferred into the new screen before installing on your phone for proper overall device function. The home button wasn’t designed to be replaced as it is designed on the logic board. Attempting to replace it will, however, cause a damage.
- This replacement kit model for Black 4.7-inch iPhone 7 comes with the following features:
- 1 new 4.7-inch Black replacement LCD/Screen for iPhone 7.
- The replacement model comes with a one-year warranty from non-accidental damages or defects.
- A 3-dimensional glass digitizer that helps your phone convert analog signals such as touches, swipes, and clicks into digital signals.
- It comes with a preassembled frame.
- A glass LCD protector that will protect your digitizer and screen from damage and scratches after replacement.
- The kit comes with 10 repair tools such as three different screwdrivers for removing the nuts in the device; crowbars, a triangular plastic pry tool and a round suction cup used in separating the front panel from the rear; a screw map and a piece of cleaning material.
- It comes with user instruction manuals that serve as a guide during repair.