Exchanges, Returns, and Warranty
We regret that you were unable to complete the repair as expected. All items may be returned up to 30 days from the date of delivery unless otherwise noted here or on the product listing. If you need a different part, you can also exchange it.
- Exchange and Return items must be in new condition, unused, with original packaging and label still attached, and no attempted installation. The protective film must be intact and not removed from glass and screens.
- Returned items must be received to our warehouse within 30 days of your order delivery date.
- Exchanges will receive a full credit for the returned item.
- Returns are subject to 20% restocking fee.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable and free shipping offers are voided for returns or exchanges.
Note – LCD screens are covered for “Dead on Arrival” only. LCD screens must be tested before installation by connecting the flex cable and checking functionality. Warranties or returns are not accepted after installation. If defective, a warranty replacement of the same item will be processed. If a warranty replacement is declined, it is accepted as a standard product return. Damaged or defective items must be reported within 3 days of receipt of order.
If you need a different part, you can exchange it and receive a full credit for the returned item.
An authorization is required for all exchange items. Items received without an authorization will be refused and returned to the sender at their cost.
To obtain an EMA authorization, please send an e-mail to [email protected] with the following information:
- Enter “EMA Request” plus your original Order ID in the subject field of the email
- Items you will return
- Reason for returning the item
Please follow directions included in our response to your EMA request.
Defective Items / Warranty Service
Most items purchased through uCrackuRepair carry a limited 90-day warranty from the manufacturer for product defect. Review each product page for warranty details or for warranty support, please contact a customer service representative via [email protected] or chat
- Returns are not accepted after opening and/or installation. Damaged or defective items must be reported within 72 hours of receipt of order.
- LCD screens are covered for Dead on Arrival and should be tested BEFORE installation by connecting the flex cable and checking functionality. Generally, warranty coverage of LCD units is for manufacturing defects only (not damage from installation, faulty device or usage) and for a period of 30 days from delivery.
- Replacement glass screen lens and digitizers carry a 90-day warranty.
- Warranty coverage is subject to our inspection and verification of a manufacturing defect. Warranty coverage provides a same-item replacement. If warranty coverage is declined, normal Return Credits shall apply.
- Please refer to each product listing for more specific detailed information regarding returns or warranty coverage for your item.
To start a return, click the Easy Return link below and follow steps here:
- Enter your Order ID and zip code to pull up your return options
- Select the items you will return and quantity
- Select the reason for returning the item
- Submit your request
- Print your pre-paid shipping label
- Return your items
By using the prepaid return label, $4 will be deducted from your refund.
IMPORTANT: If the item you received is incorrect or defective, see instructions above and contact Customer Service. Do NOT use online return process.
Returning Repair Kits (part and tools): We are unable to accept returns of individual items in kit. All items in kit must be returned. Mark all kit items as returned on form. Missing or damaged items are assessed at their individual list price.
uCrackuRepair processes returns within 10 business days of the receipt. You will receive notification when your return has been processed. Credit card companies generally report credit transactions within 1-3 business days on your online statement. Consult your credit card company for additional information regarding credit policies.
Damaged Items or Errors in Shipping
Damages or shipping errors must be reported within 48 hours of receipt of order. USPS, FedEx (carriers) require recipients to report damaged shipment claims immediately. Please also contact uCrackuRepair Customer Service, via [email protected] or chat – please take pictures of the damages of the item and its packing box/bag, and email to us. This includes damaged items, missing items, items lost in transit or wrong item.
If you received an item in error, please contact us immediately to inform us of the error. We will promptly do our best to correct the error to your satisfaction.
Orders may be cancelled prior to processing when charges are applied to your credit card. To provide fast delivery, we process orders quickly and may begin processing almost immediately upon receiving an order. In the event an order cannot be canceled, it is subject to the standard return (RMA) policy.
Getting More Help
We understand some repairs may be more difficult than anticipated or cannot be completed as intended. If you are having difficulties completing a repair, please allow us to help find a reliable and reputable repair shop in your area to complete your repair. Send us an email at [email protected] Or to find a reputable repair shop, go to Yelp.com – enter FIND “Cell Phone Repair” NEAR your zip code.